GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, October 13, 2007

To The People I Fired


You Know who you are...

I know the taste of "fried cuttlefish" is not pleasant at all.
I know I broke your rice bowl.
I know you wanna tell the whole world how fug up I am
I know you hate me...
Its Okay
But I have to say this..

DONT EVER accuse me of something I never intended to. Come on face the facts, NO company will pay any incompetent staff. F&B line is simple, just follow the freakking instructions your superior pass on to you, EQ!!! Its not like I would ask you to do something to betray your soul manz! Wake the fug up!!

My Complain ONE - Dont ever say I fire you because I am a freakkin racist! I am NOT a racist!! Amongst you, the people I have fired, includes an Indian, 2 Malays, 2 Chinese! What are you talkin about manz? Nonsense.

My Complain TWO - Dont ever cry to me after losing your job! Because I would not feel bad! I would think you are mad or something! And I will look down on you. Dont be a "Wuss" !! Leave my territory and go get yourself a place where it suits you! Prove to me that I made a wrong decision when you progress super well else where. Show it to me!! Have some Dignity!! Be A Man!!

My Complain THREE - Dont ever tell me your "numbers" coz my Maths no good!! If u dont even show loyalty to your workplace dont tell me your loyalty with your "numbers". Please do not disgrace your "numbers" with your fug up incompetent EQ! I did not challenge you to a game of "Mathematics" in the first place! Its about YOU, YOUR EQ, YOUR JOB not "numbers"!!

Let me tell you I have already showed you mercy, coz I could have played you out BIG time but I choose not to. You go think what worst things I could have done to you instead of just "Firing" you.

I have already done my part and gave chances while you are still working with me, unless your conscience allow you to think I have not, then I think I have made the right decisions with you. I fuggin' hate ungrateful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home