GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hen's Night.. Mare

I am sorry for who-ever that's gonna get married and celebrated your Hen's night with 2 of your friends at Fashionbar on 19th Oct 2007. I feel bad for you because your 2 bitchy friends were super rude thus not giving you face for your hen's night and I wonder how is your wedding gonna be happening with 2 of your this kinda of friends.

I dont mean to bitch but 2 of your bitchy friends make me do it. Sorry Ryann.. I cant take this off.

I remember you, your name i shant publish here but your initials is AW. If you get to read this post, good for you, if not let others read and be ashamed of you for making a big fuss over nothing and for having friends like you both.

Because you wanted 2 free snowballs which cost merely SGD24, you insulted my bar, my floor staff, my cashier, my workplace and me. I have already agreed to give you what you want, there's no need to insult. Yes my bar did serve u in the wrong glassware but I agreed to compensate u with it and you both went on and on about everything that has nothing to do with anything.

Seriously I do not know is it because of our Snowballs that made you talk like that, but let me remind u both, that if you cannot drink and control your verbal diarrhea please dont come out and drink! And spoil your friend's hen's night!! Good thing I was the one handeling your complaints or someone could have slapped both of u upside down or you might even get killed!

I hear you both have kids, may God have mercy on your hubbies and kids. So Sad to have you both this kinda of people alive on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home