GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, February 03, 2008

MOVIE - Sweeney Todd


Oh ME Gawd!! Johnny Sings in this Movie!!

It is either you love the show or you hate it. Its a musical, and if you hate musicals please do not go and watch or else you will end up like the couple beside and behind me, SNORING!!

I love the movie, at least just for the fact that Johnny Depp's starring in it. The music and lyrics of this musical is actually quite addictive.

You can take a preview listen at the Sweeney Todd website..

http://www.sweeneytoddmovie.com

I am glad I didnt Missed the show!! Nice! I Love Johnny!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv this latest collaboration wif Tim Burton, they bring out the best in each other. The slashing is so bloody that after a few times it looks like tomato sauce squirting out from humans. But his first killing of the "Borat" guy is really smooth, showing no remorse at all.

I am also a sucker when it comes to Johnny so as long as he is in it I will watch it. :P

SC

1:53 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Hey SC!!

Yarh we are suckers for Johnny Depp!! But I tell u first ah, he is MINE!!!! Dont Steaal him like how they steal Johanna!!! DONT!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home