GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, April 14, 2008

伍家辉 <虽然我愿意>!!!


伍家辉 ALBUM IS FINALLY OUTTTT!!!! I have been waiting for ages!! Its OUT TODAYY!!! I am so happy until I cry because his album is finally here! Oh man I am going nutz!

This feller is a rare music genius, with a voice of an angel. Please go buy his album! He is damn COOL, I swear!! I love 伍家辉's music!! Every cent of your $$ is worth the music he writes. Support 伍家辉 and make him a superstar please!

Visit his blog http://blog.omy.sg/wujiahui

Congratulations 伍家辉!! Love that voice totally manz!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. This is an album tat is worth listening. Go support your local label.

SC

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home