GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, February 23, 2008

JAY CHOU World Tour 2008 @Kuala Lumpur!!


I finally made it to Jay Chou's 2008 Concert!! Not in my home ground but at Kuala Lumpur!! The concert was held at Merdeka Stadium in KL, there were ALOT of people, so many humans its scary. The place was okay, sound was good and Fireworks was damn good! Overall I enjoyed the show, probably age catching up so I did not react as mad as the fans that was around me.

I didnt take many pictures because apparently all the pictures taken then looks horrible but I took many video clips .. its not very well filmed but worth the watch.. you can find it at my Youtube link below..

http://www.youtube.com/user/cookiss99

LONG LIVED JAY CHOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home