GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, February 07, 2008

MOVIE - KungFu Dunk


I went to watch KungFu Dunk with Gay Chow Chow today , erm well for obvious reasons, because its starring Jay Chou :)
Its not too bad, its a funny and light-hearted movie which pretty entertained me thru the usual "boring" Day One. I Like the OST of Kungfu Dunk, titled 周大侠, Hero Chou, very funny, check out the MV below.


I sort of connect to Jay Chou's role in KungFu Dunk, not because I am a b-ball player, not because I am a dunk-er, not because I love Jay, BUT I found a similarity in the hair style in Kungfu Dunk, its the exact hair style I have had 5 years ago and was tormented by people and friends surrounding me that I looked stupid. They call it the "Helmet" / "Bowl" hairstyle. Hiyah just take a look below lah, have a good laff if you want too, me numbed to it oredi.

Jay Chou in KungFu Dunk....


Hero Jay in Kungfu Dunk.....


AnD...

Me looking like a cow DUNG 5 years ago.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah seh, helmet head rocks!...You look like his "long-lost sister" wif that hairdo! If KungFu Dunk have part 2, you go cut that hairdo, write the script to give Jay and audition for his "sister" part leh! No wonder u like Jay...heh heh! :P

SC

(I lost my bloody password n forget my ID...so have to be Anonymous lah!)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Bluecell said...

ahahahahahaha...so funny...:P mushroom head! n no la, u dont look like him, but u look kinda cute here hehe

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home