GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, November 25, 2005

Pulse The Band


Think 4 guys and a girl, Add guitars, Bass, drums and a vocal mike throw in head bopping mainstream rock tunes to that concoction and you've got your self a Mainstream rock band called PULSE.
Presently tracking their album @ SnakeWeed, their album "Moving On" is expected to be out somewhere in January 2006.. with radio-friendly originals. Their vocalist is Sophia, she has a very powerful voice, one of a kind. I am so excited, waiting for their album to launch, I wanna sell their CDs!! If possible, I will use ALL my contacts to make them famous, I am SO gonna do it. PULSE, Long-Lived PULSE!! Rock On!

2 Comments:

Blogger X said...

wendz, do drop by me site and help me end the joint poem...it's alot more watered down now, doesn't really sound like a poem anymore. i wanna post my stuff up yer know...ahah...there's two comin up that i enjoyed writting, one about tarots and the other of blood sacrifice, hope yer'll enjoy them too

4:05 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

X me lookin forward to ur tarot reversed explaination... okie i did go to ur blog actually.. i shall try my best.. coolz, thanks for dropping by mine!!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home