GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Watari Sauce

Hello Salad Lovers! I wanna share me new dressing with all of you!

I was watching Death Note and I had this idea to make a dressing for my veggies! And I named it the WATARI Sauce.. haha.. I am so hooked to it and I am eating more and more veggies!

The Recipe :

-Half tsp of Japanese Sesame Oil
-Half tsp of Light Soy Sauce
-2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
-2 tsp of Honey


Mix well in a small bowl and dip your veggies into them! Recipe enough for one portion of Veggies! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home