GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Fliend - Mr Donald


The guy in the picture is one of the few people I call friends at The Cannery. He is a comedian always making fun of himself and others. And he got this unique mannerism that alot of people try to imitate and laff their heads off. He appears 'seow seow' most of the time. He has till date, insults me many many, but still my friend.

SEKALI, I saw this picture of him. He is a NATIONAL bartender champion siaal! Wah lau shocking leh. Sorry ah Donald, I didnt know you so powderful ahhh! So to compensate my mistake, I will put your picture BIG BIG on my blog so that people will know Donald is not just some 'seow kia' but a chAMPION!! WhoooO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home