GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Wanna Go To Trindad!!


This got to be the coolest church I have ever ever seen or even imagine.. I wanna go!! All I know about this church is that it is in Trindad, other then that I have no clue, found this picture online and I am so hypnotised by it.. Mark I need your help! I need more information about Trinidad!!! This picto is soo nice!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.visittnt.com/

http://www.homeviewtnt.com/index.php

sweetheart u dont need to get information online just come to Trinidad lol. But i do recall seein that church somewhere recently but i have to look for it for you dont worry i will check later after exams.

I am looking forward to seein you soon. (In Trinidad)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Markie?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

who is asking who is markie?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home