GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Missionary Position


The author of this book deserved to go to hell manz! I remember I was at the Religon Section in Borders when I found this book, and I was damn shocked I stared at de book for a long time.. and then I started laffing non-stop, called Jim over to see the book and he laughed too.. we were laffing for a good 1 hours I swear.. I almost got choked on laffing. Well, I noe its kinda mean to laff but its funny! Gourd Damn it!! MuaHHahhaha...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hillarious...!
later
g

--
it is better to die on your feet than live on your knees
http://g-thisisme.blogspirit.com

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home