GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dreamz FM


Suddenly remember this local band Dreamz FM aka Meng Fei Chuan, check back on my iTunes and I got 2 of their songs! Now I am indulging in their music, so so soothing! Marvelous.. the harmonics the voices of this 3 guys are just perfecto! I think I wanna go get their albums, dont noe if its still available not, just gotto try my luck later. The 2 songs I have in my iTunes by Dreamz FM are just mezmerising, Shou Hou Xin & Bu Zhi De, so if you have a chance check out Dreamz FM. I like guys who can sing 'highs' ! *Swoonz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home