GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The "Hole-ly Trinity"

This blog entry is offensive and for those whose brains have the capacity of holding ONLY their own ideas and no extra space for others' opinions, I recommend you leave this page NOW!

My version of "Hole-ly Trinity" equals The Creator/God/Mother Nature + Human Beings + Animals. Which is a vicious cycle of Human's mentality of Survival Of The Fittest, which should never even happen. This system of things created by Humans is full of loop-holes, therefore, the word "Hole-ly".

The keypoint to this topic is "Rights".

Someone was asking me how I feel about Human Rights, I tell you now what I replied, There is no such a thing call Human Rights. Countries who support human rights and freedom of speech somewhat self-contradict when they implemented death sentences. And countries with no human rights or animals rights are just waiting to breed a murderous, zero conscience Society. Either extremes are no good, without Balance there can be only chaos.

I am not an Atheist nor am I a fan of any Religons, or even the Darwin Theory. I just believe there is a Creator, who created this whole chaotic life source.

Not trying to advocate the teachings of Christianity but my base is Biblical, and that is , God created Humans to rule over the Animal Kingdom. But God made Humans free-will agents which explains the chaotic world we live in now.

We shall not touch into Godly Rights, because I am not the Alpha & Omega and I am in no position to comment because I dont even comprehend Him, so before we talk about Human Rights, lets talk about Animal Rights. God gave Human a task to rule the Animal Kingdom, and look what is happening to our Animal Kingdom now, Extinct species outnumber living ones by a factor of perhaps a thousand to one. If Humans cannot even protect the Animal Kingdom, what makes you think Humans can protect the Human species?

Animal rights should be implemented to help improve healthy humane mentality brain cells into the Human train of thoughts. A study has been made, google for more information, almost all Serial Killers has a history of animal abuse and cruelty. As the saying goes "Prevention is better than Cure", prevent a serial killer and save human lives. So educate and inculcate the offenders.

Humans were NEVER made to rule other Humans. "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." - This is a quotation from Lord Acton, in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton, 1887

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it; and this I know, my lords, that where laws end, tyranny begins." - Acton was preceded by William Pitt the Elder, who voiced a similar thought in a House of Lords speech in 1770.

It is too late for much remedy now, Humans are just going to destroy the whole entire Human race, and it can be done simply by pressing that ONE button. That will incur God's wrath and HE will have his vengeance and Mother Nature is revenging. We, the human species are all going to go down and we can only blame ourselves for it. The best we can do now, is on an individual basis, and since we cannot implement Human rights, we can at least implement Animal rights.

God gives Human Rights, Human gives Animal Rights,that is a healthy cycle, and when Human tries to implement rights to Humans, and tries to rule over each other, and the Animals and sometimes even to the point of challenging the Creator's authority, it disturbs the cycle and just changes everything wicked, like what we see on everyday news. Almost all news is bad news, so actually no news is good news.

Rights? There are no "Rights" only many wrongs. Friedrich Nietzsche said "Woman was God's second mistake". What was the first? I say Adam.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cynthiaalise said...

I have to say that I agree with you a hundred percent. Most people don't have a respect for anyone other than themselves. Much less, other species.

I have always felt that we need to respect all life including plants to the benefit of all life on the planet. I try to care for my plants with the same ethic I would care for my animals if I had them. They are beings with thoughts and personalities all their own.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very well said :)

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Norris Ewelike said...

I can see where you're starting from but I'd advise you to read some Karen Armstrong books on religion. Her books are well written, objective, and easy to follow and cover all the major religions (and a brilliant history of Jerusalem) . I can't write all the links but you can find more on :Karen Armstrong - books on religion

Hope that is of use / interest :)

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home