GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tribute To The King, Michael Jackson


My Tribute To The King Of Pop & The Dancing King

IN THE CLOSET
SOMEONE IN THE DARK,, hides
a STRANGER IN MOSCOW
He told me let's COME TOGETHER
and slam the TABLOID JUNKIEs,
and YOU ARE NOT ALONE, because
THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US.

He asked me (P.Y.T) PRETTY YOUNG THING,
WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHING?
Go Girl, GET ON THE FLOOR ,
gotto be WORKING DAY AND NIGHT
DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH
and BURN THIS DISCO OUT!

Living a life OFF THE WALL..
DANGEROUS? BEAT IT!
He JAM up a EARTH SONG and
SCREAM out to all HUMAN NATURE,
doesn't matter if you are a BLACK OR WHITE,
asking WILL YOU BE THERE? to
HEAL THE WORLD because
WE ARE THE WORLD

WHO IS IT?
He is not BEN or BILLIE JEAN
SAY SAY SAY....
He is the Moonwalker,
He is the Dancing King,
He is the INVINCIBLE King of Pop,
The One and only MICHAEL JACKSON

I REMEMBER THE TIME
THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
Memories of your THRILLER life
From HIStory of the GHOSTS of your CHILDHOOD
to the BAD, SMOOTH CRIMINAL, who
spills BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR.
You have always made me SMILE

But Yet....
Now I CRY,
asking WHY??
For hours after THE BREAK OF DAWN
THE MAN IN THE MIRROR
has GONE TOO SOON,
leaving me feeling like THE LOST CHILDREN
shouting out to you DON'T WALK AWAY
But you told me HEAVEN CAN WAIT...Not.

WHATEVER HAPPENS The King of Pop Has Pass,
I shall KEEP THE FAITH
that HIStory Will Forever Last
merry-go round like a CAROUSEL
UNBREAKABLE In my Heart.

My King, MICHAEL JACKSON,
I CANT HELP IT,
I JUST CANT STOP LOVIN YOU
For your music has become ANOTHER PART OF ME
and YOU ROCK MY WORLD!
I Love you from the bottom of my heart
& You Know that Someday, Somewhere Out There,
I Will Be MoonWalk-ing With You In Beloved NeverLand.







Your Music Will Live Forever,
Thank you For The Music,
Rest In Peace My King..
Michael Jackson "King Of Pop"
29 August 1958 to 25 June 2009 ( Age 50 )


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bluecell said...

Hey Wendy,

I dont know all his songs...but those in caps i presume, is his song title huh? Nice article :) Sweet and 感性。。。may he see this, at wherever he is :)

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

nice compilation my dear.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home