GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Birth Of Tragedy - Friedrich Nietzsche


Friedrich Nietzsche, a 19th century German Philosopher, is my favourite. He is kinda of an eccentric but his writings are darn interesting. Nietzsche witty thoughts tickled mine, I like the way he writes about the tragedy of life, god, morality, art and science. He inspires me in a very pessimistic way. People also says Hitler has alot Nietzsche influences. Let me post my favourite Nietzsche quotations here (alot of them!).. enjoyz!

FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE Witty Quotes

-In Heaven, all the interesting people are missing.

-Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.

-It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right - especially when one is right.

-You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

-Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's?

-Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'.

-There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy.

-I tell you: one must have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star.

-There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

-You look up when you wish to be exalted. And I look down because I am exalted.

-Without music, life would be a mistake.

-The very word "Christianity" is a misunderstanding — in truth, there was only one Christian, and he died on the cross.

-Woman was God's second mistake.

-The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.

-Nothing on earth consumes a man more quickly than the passion of resentment.

-I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.

-Swallow your poison, for you need it badly

-Your pride can't hurt me — I have no beliefs!

-No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

-People demand freedom only when they have no power.

-Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

-Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

-The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.

-To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.

-It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters.

-One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.

-Some are made modest by great praise, others insolent.

-You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

-All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking

-Art is the proper task of life.

-Art raises its head where creeds relax.

-In music the passions enjoy themselves.

-Fear is the mother of morality.

-Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil.

-Idleness is the parent of psychology.

-Wit is the epitaph of an emotion.

-It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book.

-The doer alone learneth.

-Plato is boring.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hello

1:13 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Hello! And may I know who this Anonymous may be?

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home